Terms and Conditions:
Cunningham Tennis does not offer makeups, credits, refunds, or carryovers for camp illnesses. We will review long term illnesses when accompanied by a physician's note.
Cunningham Tennis does not offer discounts on per diem or half day camp registrations.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct fails to comply with the rules set forth in Cunningham Tennis’ Code of Conduct. & Update Health, Safety, & Cleanliness Standards. Terms and conditions are subject to change at Management’s discretion without advance/prior written notice.
FIELD TRIP CONSENT:
I give permission for my child to go on a field trip to the following locations, if they are registered for the corresponding dates: (TBD) Field trips are only for FULL day/week campers only.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration for the right to participate in Cunningham Tennis camp, events, travel and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The programs afford my child the opportunity to participate in activities, including, but not limited to: on court tennis drills, match play, sports activities, and conditioning. There are inherent risks involved with all these activities. I choose to voluntarily allow my child to participate in this CAMP/PROGRAM. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risk of loss, property damage or personal injury, which may be sustained by my child as a result of his/her participation.
2. I certify that I have adequate health insurance necessary to provide for and pay for any medical costs that may directly or indirectly result from my child’s participation in this CAMP/PROGRAM. I agree to pay for any medical costs that exceed the limits of my insurance coverage.
3. I understand that this CAMP/PROGRAM can be physically strenuous and I know of no medical reason why my child should not participate.
4. I consent to my child being allowed to be transported by automobile by a Cunningham Tennis staff member and or bus service.
5. I hereby release, waive, and discharge Cunningham Tennis, and anyone associated with Cunningham Tennis Programs from all claims, demands, liabilities, rights and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, that may result from or occur during my child’s participation in this CAMP/PROGRAM.
6. Consent to use of Photographic or Video images: I hereby grant Cunningham Tennis, its agents and representatives, full and comprehensive rights to use photographs or other types of media to promote the Cunningham Tennis Programs.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in a Cunningham Tennis program or any event related thereto, EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, for him/herself, his/her personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Cunningham Tennis, Fundamental Tennis and Sports Inc., City of New York and all of their directors, officers, agents, volunteers and employees, (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY AND/OR EXPOSURE TO INFECTIOUS SYNDROMES OR DISEASES TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN ILLNESS AND/OR DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY CUNNINGHAM TENNIS PROGRAM OR ANY EVENT RELATED THERETO, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of or related to the PARTICIPATION IN ANY CUNNINGHAM TENNIS PROGRAM OR ANY EVENT RELATED THERETO, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or otherwise.
HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF ANY CUNNINGHAM TENNIS PROGRAM OR ANY EVENTS RELATED THERETO, MAY BE DANGEROUS and involve the risk of exposure to infectious syndromes and diseases, serious illness, injury and/or death and/or property damage and he/she ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, EXPOSURE, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
HEREBY grants to the Releasees (and grants to the Releasees the right to grant to others), as well as their successors and assigns, in perpetuity, the irrevocable right (but not the obligation), with or without my knowledge, to film, tape, photograph, record, exhibit, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, license, sell, rent, disclose, display, publish, distribute, broadcast, webcast, prepare derivative works from or otherwise preserve, use and/or exploit in any format and/or manner now known or hereafter developed, whether commercial or non-commercial in nature (collectively, the “Use and Materials”): (1) my appearance at and/or participation in any Cunningham Tennis program or any event related thereto; (2) my name, likeness, signature, voice, singing voice, conversation, sounds, biographical data, testimonials, and/or any other information or material secured by the Releasees in connection with my appearance at and/or participation in the Cunningham Tennis program or any event related thereto. I agree that Releasees shall have the right to the Use and Materials, for their own account, throughout the universe and in perpetuity. I acknowledge and agree that I shall not be entitled to receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with the Releasees’ exercise of its Use and Materialsrights.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.