Terms and Conditions:
Cunningham Tennis does not offer makeups, credits, refunds, or carryovers for camp illnesses. We will review long term illnesses when accompanied by a physician's note.
Cunningham Tennis does not offer discounts on per diem or half day camp registrations.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct fails to comply with the rules set forth in Cunningham Tennis’ Code of Conduct. Terms and conditions are subject to change at Management’s discretion without advance/prior written notice.
FIELD TRIP CONSENT:
I give permission for my child to go on a field trip to the following locations, if they are registered for the corresponding dates: (Bounce-7/10/19, Adventureland-7/24/19, Laser Bounce-8/7/19, US Open/Queens Zoo- 8/21/19) Field trips are only for FULL day/week campers only.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration for the right to participate in Cunningham Tennis camp, events, travel and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The programs afford my child the opportunity to participate in activities, including, but not limited to: on court tennis drills, match play, sports activities, and conditioning. There are inherent risks involved with all these activities. I choose to voluntarily allow my child to participate in this CAMP/PROGRAM. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risk of loss, property damage or personal injury, which may be sustained by my child as a result of his/her participation.
2. I certify that I have adequate health insurance necessary to provide for and pay for any medical costs that may directly or indirectly result from my child’s participation in this CAMP/PROGRAM. I agree to pay for any medical costs that exceed the limits of my insurance coverage.
3. I understand that this CAMP/PROGRAM can be physically strenuous and I know of no medical reason why my child should not participate.
4. I consent to my child being allowed to be transported by automobile by a Cunningham Tennis staff member and or bus service.
5. I hereby release, waive, and discharge Cunningham Tennis, and anyone associated with Cunningham Tennis Programs from all claims, demands, liabilities, rights and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, that may result from or occur during my child’s participation in this CAMP/PROGRAM.
6. Consent to use of Photographic or Video images: I hereby grant Cunningham Tennis, its agents and representatives, full and comprehensive rights to use photographs or other types of media to promote the Cunningham Tennis Programs.
In consideration of his/her participation in a Cunningham Tennis program, Participant hereby acknowledges and knowingly and voluntarily assumes any and all risks of personal injury or property damages which might be associated with tennis, sports conditioning and fitness-related activities. Participant certifies he/she is in good physical condition, sufficient to use the facility and participate in the program. Participant, on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs and anyone acting on Participant’s behalf, releases, discharges and holds harmless Cunningham Tennis, Fundamental Tennis and Sports Inc., City of New York and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives (collectively, “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with Participant’s participation in the program or any event related thereto from any cause whatsoever, regardless of whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees (the “Released Claims”). Participant, on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs and anyone acting on Participant’s behalf, covenants and agrees not to bring or be a party to any legal action or claim against the Releasees from any reason based on any of the Released Claims.
Participant hereby authorizes any medical assistance or treatment deemed necessary in the event of any injury to Participant while participating in any activity. Participant has appropriate insurance, or, if not, Participant agrees to pay all costs of medical services incurred on his or her behalf. Participant agrees Cunningham Tennis and its designees may use Participant’s name, voice, photographs, likenesses, biographies, testimonials and statements, and other identification for any purpose relating to Cunningham Tennis activities and advertising.